Tuesday, January 10, 2012

technolgy today.

I agree that technology is both helpful and harmful. It is important for people to know how to use technology because jobs are always changing and many things in the world today depend heavily on technology alone. I also believe that gaming for some people, adult and children has become a problem in some ways. My parents didn't allow me to play video games growing up and I think that reflects on some habits you have later on in life. Some people are constantly playing a game, either on their cell phones or laptop or a gaming device. I don't know how some people can study and be on facebook and be on youtube listening to music, it is very distracting. But I personally do it, and when I do, I don't retain as much. Technology changes everyday, for the better and the worse.

1 comment: