Thursday, January 19, 2012

Reflection on class

I think that the networks such as diigo, that we are builing are going to be helpful even as we get older. We will be able to use these networks to study and so much more. I also think that learning how to tell if a website is a reliable source now is awesome! It will be easy for us in the futer to be able to know what we should be taking information from and what not. Knowing that websites that usually end in .edu or .gov an such will most likely be helpful sources rather than the common .com. A lot of people make the common mistake of believing everything on the internet when they shouldnt. The things that we are learning in this class will help us so much in the long run.

3 comments:

  1. I agree that these things are going to be really helpful in the future. People tend to think that just because something is online that it is true, but that's not always the case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, you always have to be careful looking at new & different sites. Some of them will try to trick you with pretty backgrounds & what not. Look out for the ones that are "too good to be true."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chey, I should have known it would be purple! Good start to your blog - colorful and inviting. And I LOVE DIIGO! It is saving my tail on my grad school research papers! :) Later girl!

    ReplyDelete